Google
 

Papa Roach "I almost told you that I loved you"

multi-viewpoint movie of my jump

Friday, March 23, 2007

Experience in ITEC-333

I recommend ITEC-333 class not only because of the class discussion, but also because of hands-on experience. It is very useful to have hands-on experience of many tools especially after I learned how significant influence they have. Creating my own blog and learning its significance at the same time is a good example of it. Other than blog, I experienced many tools such as RSS, network analysis, wiki, social bookmarking,SEO, social news, etc. They are useful and important tools in today's Web world. In addition, most of these tools are for free, so you will get a lot of benefit from learnig these tools.

I won't recommend this class to those who are not interested in social networking and have allergy to computer. It is not very difficult to utilize these tools, but you have to deal with computer anyway. So if you can't endure facing to face with computer screen, you should not take this class. Except such cases, I strongly recommend this class.

No comments: